video games

video games

Wednesday, June 3, 2015


Hello, my name is Satoshi Taziri. I am a video game creator, and the most popular game I created may be "Pocket Monster". Some of you may know my name because I named the hero of "Pocket Monster" Satoshi. Today, I'll talk about  why I'm creating video games for children.

Actually, when I was a kid, I really liked playing outside. I always went to a forest after school to catch insects. However, with the development of cities, many woods were cut down to build more buildings. After that, my life suddenly became boring because I could not go out to catch insects any more and just stayed at home, but it was totally changed when I played one of the most famous video games in the world named "Invader". It brought me to the exciting world and my life became really fun again.

My childfood, which was helped by a video game, made me want to create a new video games for children who have less and less places to play outside. So I became a video game creator and invented "Pocket  Monster" from the idea of cathing insects which was my hobby when I was little.

Playing video games is a good opportunity to play with their friends. Besides, it will help thier imaginations grow up. Studying all dat at  school or juku will not make children creative.
Some parents don't  want their children to play video games  because they think video games arenot good for education, but game creators often put various meanings and messages on video games. For example, I want children playing "Pocket Monster" to  know the feeling of love for animals or pets. So I think playing viedo games is as good as like reading books or listening to music for children.
Besides, I'm very happy if video games I created help some children have a dream or new enthusiasm for something like I became a game creator because of "Invader".

1 comment: